Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Monday, August 16, 2010

Magnificient Monday Madness with the Enchanted Locket Necklace!

It's MAGNIFICENT MONDAY MADNESS! All day today I am running a special on one item! Today's special is the Enchanted Classic Locket necklace adorned with 3 glass czech flowers! Normally $18 and it's on sale today only for $14! It comes in Garnet (the link here) and also Pink and Turquoise! If you want Pink or Turquoise just browse my Etsy site for those listings as they are listed separately. Use the code "MMM" on checkout and I will refund you the discount via paypal after you purchase!

Enchanted Locket Necklace




**Special goes until midnight Eastern time

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box