Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Monday, August 23, 2010

Magnificent Monday Madness with Emmy Necklace!

It's MAGNIFICENT MONDAY MADNESS today! All day today I am running a special on one item! Special goes until midnight Eastern time. Today's special is the Emmy Blue Rose Locket necklace on a fun vintage bar chain with a tiny white flower on the side! Normally $26 and it's o...n sale today only for $18! Use the code "MMM" on checkout and I will refund you the discount via paypal after you purchase! Only for Facebook, Blog and Twitter fans!



Emmy Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box