Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Monday, August 9, 2010

Magnificent Monday Madness! New Feature!

MAGNIFICENT MONDAY MADNESS promotion starts today! This Monday’s featured item is lovely Garland necklace! A gorgeous vintage oval scrolled locket is adorned with a vintage pink carved glass pendant. Antique brass double chain. Definitely an everyday favorite! Can be worn alone or layered with a longer piece! Normally... sells for $26, today it’s just $16!!!! Please include the code “MMM” in the comment area and I will refund you via paypal. Cannot be combined with the current sale going on in my shop. There are only 4 available!

Garland Vintage Locket Pink Carved Pendant Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box