Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Friday, January 8, 2010

I am so excited about some new vintage pieces I am awaiting arrival on so I can create, create, create! Have any ideas or things you love? Post them! I'd love to hear ideas! I will be adding new items to Etsy and the www shop today hopefully if time allows (or shall I say if 4 year old that's home today from school allows!) I have a GORGEOUS piece I am hestitant to let go of. I designed it with a vintage rhinestone earring on a vintage large filigree. Very simple and stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box