Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! I am going to get this blog going so please join in! For the New Year Lauren Blythe Designs has a lot going on. First I am happy to say that my designs are now in a fabulous store called Cali and Mo in Denver in the Cherry Creek Mall! Not only did the owner purchase several of my items but she had me create some special vintage pieces that were unique. Look for more of my items in her store for Valentine's Day and also my tiara and comb designs from the days I did bridal jewelry!

Again Happy New Year and thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box