Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello! It's January 5th and hope everyone is having a good beginning to their New Year! I've been working away. Added some new items to my shop on Etsy and on my website. Some very nice, simple vintage style earrings and lovely necklaces as well. Did you know a lot of the vintage flowers I use are from the 1940s? It's amazing these things are still around. Once they are gone, they are gone but that's the fun of designing pieces with vintage items. Don't forget to join my Facebook page as I have a fabulous contest going on now to win a necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box