Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello to Susan- my Gorgeous Model!

This is my dear friend Susan, she has a nice collection of my pieces. She's wearing the Courting Necklace (the short necklace) which was a one of a kind piece with a large vintage locket and a vintage cameo of a couple "courting" surrounded by lovely jade quartz round beads.  She is also wearing a beautiful longer piece from a different designer to show how you can layer your necklaces. I think she model's it well and looks lovely! Thanks Susan for the photo!

If you have a photo of yourself wearing any of my pieces, I would love to post them here.

1 comment:

  1. I will always be happy to "model" any of your pieces!!! (I don't know about the gorgeous model but the jewelry is gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box

There was an error in this gadget