Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Thursday, April 15, 2010

Handmade Spark- Do's and Don't for Crafters

La Marguerite (the vintage daisy and bee necklace) made it to the Handmade Spark! (my first little publication- yeah!!!) Read about it here, especially if you are creating handmade items too, great article!

http://handmadespark.com/blog/the-dos-and-donts-for-crafters/

Also I almost have 100 Twitter followers in ONE WEEK! Yeah! Be sure to follow me on Twitter. Click to the right.

The big contest ends next Tuesday, April 20th so please post a comment under the contest on this blog to be entered! A fabulous $40 gift certificate to my shop!

Hope everyone is well!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box