Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Saturday, March 13, 2010

What makes you happy?

Happy Saturday! I'd love to know- what makes people happy? Is it the little things? Right now I am having a cup of coffee and that makes me happy (i know simple but wired!). I heard birds chirping this morning- spring is in the air, although I hear it may snow? But back to Spring...I am really loving the color yellow right now and floral- so yellow and floral? Hmm.....


Retro Floral Thermos



Funky Vintage Yellow Earrings



Vintage yellow art deco sugar bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box