Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Background Fairy!

Wow, I just discovered this great website (thanks to Factory Girl Ashley on Etsy and her blog- scroll down to the right to see her blog button and wonderful Etsy jewelry!) called the Background Fairy that has free vintage backgrounds and photos you can download, use for your blog, scrapbooking, labels, etc. I will definately be back! You can see my new lovely roses background and here are a few images from her site I am in love with!










1 comment:

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box