Lauren Blythe is...

A work at home mom with a passion for vintage jewelry and design. I love sharing my handcrafted jewelry designs with others as well as being inspired by other vintage designs. Find me at www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com.











Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello!

Been very busy! Designing for the shop, an upcoming auction basket and filling orders. I am in the Etsy treasury again- the Glamour necklace which is a gorgeous (hard to let it go gorgeous!) large vintage 1940s gold plated bow necklace!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=111930

Found an adorable set of gold cameo charms that word has it are a young Marie Antoinette! Let them eat cake...I already have some ideas for this beauty!

More items added this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.laurenblythedesigns.etsy.com's Fan Box